The delivery charge is based ondistance and minimum order value for each area. Delivery charges will be informed to you when we take your order. This will also be informed to you via SMS along with the total value and order number
No separate bill will be given for this and this will not reflect in the physical restaurant bill
Once the order has been placed, either through online or our call center, we will process the order after verifying the product availability in the restaurants. Our delivery staff then would pickup the food from the restaurant ordered and deliver it to your shipping address.Our delivery time might vary depending on the following:
- Weather conditions and traffic conditions
- Number of orders in the queue in a restaurant, if there are many orders on a very short notice, restaurants may cause a delay.
- Distance of delivering the food
- Peak order time 12PM to 2PM and 7PM to 9PM
At times delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will keep you informed if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so please ensure that you have included your correct address (including pin code), email address and contact telephone numbers when ordering.
After you submit an order to us, our systems will send you an automated SMS with order number & total value of order inclusive of delivery charge.
If the restaurant is unable to fulfill your order you will receive a call from our call center explaining the reasons and offering alternatives
- You have the right to cancel an order up to the point the order is placed at the restaurant. Normally, this is approximately 5 minutes after you have placed the order with us at our call center. This is subject to acceptance by restaurant.
- Online customers can call us at our call center for cancellation of order alternatively , they can also cancel the order when our representative calls back to reconfirm their order.
- While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained and given to you, the restaurant pricing and bill is final.
- A restaurant may subsequently cancel an order after you have received an email stating the order has been accepted. Dinein.in and our partner restaurants reserves the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation and explain the reasons for it.